CyberSoft.com | Makers of Linux and UNIX anti-virus Computer Security Products
For a better viewing experience, view this page as a PDF.
Founded in 1988, CyberSoft took the industry by storm with the VFind UNIX antivirus product. Not only was it the first anti-virus scanner for UNIX, it was the first heterogeneous (multi-platform) virus scanner, as well as the first scanner to incorporate a full virus description language. We live in a dangerous world where the automation of processes from military battle management to global financial transactions are vulnerable. Our mission is to protect these systems and to do it better than anyone else in the world. We provide UNIX and Linux server security as well as antivirus and malware protection for critical systems.
UNIX, Linux, and Solaris Systems Cyber Security Experts
- Information Technology
- Multi-platform Anti-Virus Software
- Linux & Unix Research and Development Solutions
Specialists in the Identification and Prevention of:
VSTK Turbo featuring VFind Daemon
- For unmatched parallel scanning performance; or to create a centralized scanning server. Click here to learn more.
Ready and Proven for Cross Domain Solutions
- Due to the high security requirements of cross domain information transfers, only the highest quality malware checking applications are permitted for use within these solutions. CyberSoft VSTK has been evaluated and identified as the best product available on the market to fill this role.
- Out of the box compliance with government standards, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to Information Technology products and services.
Section 508 Compliance
- CyberSoft websites and products are tested using SortSite to fully implement the U.S. Access Board's final accessibility standards for electronic and information technology.
- Industry Pioneer in heterogeneous (multi-platform) antivirus
- Cyber Security experts with 25+ years of industry experience
- Architecture designed to counter 30+ real world threat types
- A+ Comprehensive product training & top tier tech. support
- Developed the first anti-virus scanner for UNIX in 1988
- Daily Wildcore and Falsehit in house testing and oversight
- Complete toolkit; modular, non-monolithic anitvirus
- Member Information Security Vendors Association (ISVA)
- 28 U.S. Patents - 68 Patents Pending
- All Unix & Linux systems supported
- Windows 2000 and later supported
Federal Government Information
Commercial & Government Entity (CAGE) Code: 03RL6
VFind National Stock Number (NSN): 7030-01-429-7495
Small Business Pass Number available upon request; CyberSoft products are available via federal contract vehicles.
NAICS & PSC Codes
- 7025: ADP Storage Devices
- 7030: ADP Software
- 7035: ADP Support Equipment
- 7050: ADP Components
- D301: IT & Telecom - Facility Operation and Maintenance
- D310: IT & Telecom - Cyber Security, Virus Detection, Secure Web Hosting
- D318: IT & Telecom - Integrated Hardware / Software / Services Solutions
- D319: IT & Telecom - Software Maintenance Service Plans
- D399: IT & Telecom - Other IT and Telecommunications
- J070: Maint. / Repair / Rebuild of Equipment - ADP Equipment / Software / Supplies / Support Equipment
- 423430: Computer Software Merchant Wholesalers
- 443120: Computer and Software Stores
- 511210: Software Publishers
- 541519: Other Computer Related Services
Want More Info?
Need more information about how we can help protect your servers and safeguard your desktops no matter what OS they run?